Road House Cabin Reservations / Contact Information
Road House Moab cabin is privately owned but professionally managed by Moab
Property Management. Reservations can be made as follows:
To reserve a cabin, contact:
Moab Lodging & Property Management
690 S. Main Street
Moab, Utah 84532
Toll free: 800-505-5343
On the web at: www.moabutahlodging.com
(Note: If you need more room, Ranch House, Orchard House or the Lodge may be available. Contact our property management company above.)
- Payment is due in full at the time of booking. This includes a $30 (+tax) reservation fee. A cancellation at any time will result in a $45 (no tax) cancellation fee. If the cancellation occurs 15 days or more before your arrival date, you are entitled to a full refund minus the aforementioned $45 cancellation fee. If the cancellation occurs between 3 and 14 days before your arrival date, and Moab Property Management can completely fill your vacancy, you are entitled to a full refund minus the $45 cancellation fee. However, if the cancellation occurs between 3 and 14 days before your arrival date, and Moab Property Management cannot completely fill your vacancy, you are entitled to a 50% refund minus the $45 cancellation fee. Cancellations that occur within 48 hours of your arrival will result in a 100% charge.
- Alteration Fee: If you alter your reservation in such a way as to reduce the overall price, you will be subject to a $15 (no tax) Alteration Fee. This includes, but is not limited to: reducing the number of nights, reducing the number of people on the reservation, or moving your reservation to an accommodation with a lower nightly rent.
- To make a reservation we will need your full name, Credit Card billing address, cell phone number, credit card number and expiration date. If you would prefer to not give your CC information on line you can call us. Call us for more information or to make a reservation. 435-259-5125 or 800-505-5343.
- All prices are dependent on seasonal adjustments and number of guests per cabin. Significant penalties apply for non-declared guests.
- There is a 2-night minimum stay.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Children 2 and under are free.
- No pets of any kind are allowed - deposit forfeiture and damage fines may be applied.