Getting to the Road House Cabin at Pack Creek Ranch from Moab
Our address is 381 Pack Creek Road, Moab, UT, 84532.
We're just 15 miles southeast of Moab in the foothills of the La Sal Mountains — an easy drive over paved roads.
Some internet map searches are often incorrect.
Here is a correct link to a Google maps page with our location.
Our exact GPS coordinates are:
Latitude - 38.4381115569918 / Longitude: -109.3639029176544
Driving Directions: (see maps below)
• Take Hwy 191, and go south about 8 miles past the San Juan County sign. Turn left at the signs for Ken's Lake & La Sal Loop Road (see below).
• Go 0.6 miles past the construction company sites and turn right at the T-intersection onto La Sal Loop Road. You will cross a cattle guard.
• Travel another 4.8 miles up the paved road toward the mountains.
The road is not painted from here and may seem like the wrong way - especially at night.
• Go past the sign for Ken's Lake. As you drive closer into the foothills, you will cross another cattle guard. Look for the first paved road turning right
at the large sign for Pack Creek Ranch. (Note: If you've missed the turn, the La Sal Mtn Loop Road quickly becomes steep with tight turns.)
• Continue another 1.5 miles on Pack Creek Road passing Abbey Road and TTO Road. (These access private homes.)
• To reach the Road House, stay straight on the paved road going past the large Pack Creek Ranch sign. Continue another few hundred feet and the Road House
is on the left. See the second map below.
Click here to download a pdf file of the map pages »